- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for several development teams
- Automate infrastructure creation and maintenance with Terraform, Ansible, and self-written tools
- Maintain and improve several Kubernetes clusters in the cloud
- Create, improve and maintain Helm charts for multiple services
- Continuously develop observability and alerting tooling
- Participate in the engineering discussions and future products development
- Write documentation for other engineers
- 3+ years experience working with Linux-based systems
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Gitlab is preferable)
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience with DB (PostgreSQL, MS SQL), no-SQL DB (Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Experience with streaming and messaging tools (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with IAC and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- Good knowledge of containerization and virtualization
- Practical experience in Kubernetes (provisioning and supporting clusters in the cloud), writing and maintaining Helm charts
- Monitoring: Prometheus/VictoriaMetrics + AlertManager + Grafana, EFK stack
Upper-Intermediate level of English
Who we are?
Team of friends and key IT-specialists in entertainment and game industries.
What are we building?
Multi-branded, highly customizable and configurable, performant and SEO-optimized entertainment B2C platform, using best CI/CD and DevOps practices.
What we offer?
We offer many job perks as well as a fantastic team culture. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to work in the gaming industry with one of the top teams in the sector. You’ll get the chance to grow as a professional as well as the opportunity to invest in your educational growth.
- Competitive compensation reward
- Private medical insurance after trial period
- Modern and convenient office in close proximity to the metro
- Friendly working environment with high level professionalism
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Corporate events and team buildings