We are looking for an experienced C++ Engineer to implement AI components in a real-time voice interaction application.
- MSc in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a C++ software developer.
- Proven experience in the development of high-load projects (audio/video processing, networking).
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience with ML/AI frameworks (TensorFlow preferred).
- Experience with Python.
- Familiar with CUDA computing (NVIDIA preferred).
- Implementation of AI technologies for sound and speech processing.
- Implementation of the product of NLP speech analysis technologies.
- Scaling the service architecture to work in different regions correctly.
- Career opportunity: become a CTO.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Paid educational events (in English).
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
Join our team!
- Our company: We are a boutique IT company implementing AI and NLP solutions into the business communications of our partners all around the world.
- Our mission is «Let the robots do routine work, so humans can focus on things that matter».
- Our product: Eve is a virtual AI-based voice assistant for businesses, developed by Ukrainian AI and voice tech expert Alex Skripka. She is powered by proprietary decision-making patterns and endued with speech recognition abilities, alongside text-to-speech technologies. Eve is capable of voice interaction and substituting the call centers to communicate the customers' audience in a humanlike manner. She is dab-handed to simultaneously serve more than ten thousand calls per hour.
- Our Goal: By 2025, to implement Eve with AI patterns in 1200 huge companies, increasing the profitability of sales departments and the quality of customer services.
- Our clients: EVE.calls successfully partners with more than 750 clients all around the world, including the giants like KYIVSTAR, MTC, ITE GROUP, ORIFLAME, BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO.
- Our awards: EVE.calls prevailed as the best startup: Seedstars CEE Winner in 2017 and Seedstars World Finalist in 2018.