Our Client - a Swiss-based software company specializing in the development of quantitative web applications that help energy traders reduce market risk, is actively looking for a proficient Backend Software Engineer to join their highly experienced team remotely.
THE PROJECT: Over the past year, the company has been focusing on building their flagship trading Software as a Service that allows renewable power producers to make informed decisions about their power sales in the market.
This is a team of 8 top-notch mathematicians and programmers engaging in algorithmic trading of renewable energy and are looking for a really talented software engineer to join their team.
If you are looking for a great team vibe and stimulating tasks related to machine learning or real-time trading of wind and solar production, then this opportunity is the right one for you.
- Engineering backend services with supporting front end UIs for enterprise consumption in a cloud stack;
- Assistance a global team of web developers in utilizing the best-in-practice architecture, tools, and design patterns in web development;
- You will be expected to think in an abstract or computational way to provide solutions to help scalability and handle complex business logic.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience with software development;
- General knowledge of back-end web development;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Master or PhD degree in mathematics, physics, Computer Science or a quantitative field;
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- General principles of modular and concurrent programming;
- MySQL Alchemy;
- Continuous Integration/Delivery;
- Modern deployment technics (Ansible, Docker).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Frontend knowledge
- Competitive salary;
- Full-Time remote job;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid vacation (20 days);
- Paid sick leave (5 days);
- Paid overtimes;
- Possibility to be a part of a great team, which creates a socially important product.
Відгуки про роботу в Skillers 2
Alexander Sonkin - Head of QA and RM - Kyiv - працівник, з 1900
Анонім - Team Lead - Kyiv - працював(-ла) з 1900 по 1900