- 5+ years of commercial development experience for Android, API 21+, Kotlin, Java.
- Experience in the development of large systems (at least 2 man-years).
- Work experience in a team of 5 or more people.
- Knowledge and practical experience in the application of architectural patterns (MVVM), the principles of SOLID, Clean Architecture.
- Understanding and experience of multi-threading, thread synchronization.
- Experience with logging tools like Sentry, Firebase, Crashlytics, etc.
- Understanding Agile principles.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with third-party libraries and SDK.
- Understanding the procedure for placing applications on the Play Market.
As a plus
- Practical experience in writing unit and UI tests (Espresso, Kakao frameworks) and practical experience in using TDD.
- Knowledge of the payment processing / point of sale software domain will be a big plus.
- Facebook sdk experience.
- Work experience with project management tools (preferably Jira).
- Experience with animations.
Development of a mobile application for Android from scratch to release, and then its support.
Do you want to become a part of the Ukrainian product IT company Toplyvo UA and work on a unique application? We are improving work on our services, that's why we need a talented Senior Android Native.
• the market we have been entered will be changed
• a complex project with thousands of new unique users per day, about 800 thousand user base, thousands of transactions, and a large database
• we are not a startup, we are the best and first in the market
This project will become the basis for the oil market in the future, where you can play a key role.
Send your CV on mail: [email protected]