About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services—from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Toms, Omron, Razer, and Under Armour, Jimmy Choo, Harman, Adidas, Nixon, and Puma. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for coaching and helping one or two Scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries of e-commerce solutions within projects worldwide. Will be working closely with the development team and the Product Owner to achieve successful delivery of the project within specified project constraints.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for driving an Agile mindset and high-quality standards across project teams and organizations. The Scrum Master will be directly reporting to the Scrum Master Lead of Agile practice, PMO.
Your skills and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master or AgileCoach/Team Coach;
- Familiar with Agile software development frameworks and processes like Scrum, Kanban;
- Knowledge of scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, SoS, DaD, Less, Nexus), experience in scaled Agile frameworks is a plus;
- Strong Agile mindset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Understanding of cognitive biases in multicultural environments;
- Knowledge and experience in facilitation using different techniques;
- Practical experience in facilitating remote meetings with any tools;
- Formal certification as Scrum Master;
- Formal Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification is a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Software development basic knowledge would be a plus.
In this role, you’ll get to
- Motivate Scrum team members and empower them to work self-organized;
- Arrange an atmosphere of close collaboration for the Scrum teams within the project;
- Development of deep empathy and rapport in multicultural Teams;
- Boost efficiency within the teams to increase value for clients;
- Help the teams resolve project issues;
- Enable the team to achieve the best possible result;
- Follow company Agile framework standards for Scrum;
- Implement and support Agile best practices in the projects;
- Implement the Scrum Framework on the projects in close cooperation with the client;
- Support the Product Owner in establishing and efficiently facilitating communications among the project’s stakeholders;
- Help the Product Owner to ensure visibility and understanding of the solution to be delivered (Product Roadmap and Product Goals);
- Provide leadership and motivation of team members to meet Product Goals;
- Provide knowledge sharing and coaching to the team and client on Scrum processes and tools;
- Provide knowledge sharing on Agile frameworks to colleagues and members of other company departments.
Your Work-Life at Astound Commerce
- Well-structured processes;
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Professional training and certifications;
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Why work for Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!
Отзывы о работе в Astound Commerce 1
Аноним - Инженер - Киев - сотрудник, c 2018