Betby team is looking for a strong Scala Developer to join our back-end team.
We are working on a B2B product that will be used by thousands of websites around the world.
The main modules are written in Python, but services in Scala are implemented for streaming event handling. Mostly used SOA architecture with a bias towards microservices.
Main stack: Kafka-Streams, FS2, Cats, Zio
- Good knowledge of Scala;
- Experience in the development of web services (REST);
- Experience in the development of distributed applications (RPC, RabbitMq, Kafka);
- Working experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Exasol;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience with CQRS / ES.
- Development and support of new services on Scala;
- Support and refactoring existing services;
- Participation in the development of the architecture of the system;
- Creation of functional and integration tests.
- Comprehensive health insurance;
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities;
- 20 working days of paid vacation and extra days off:
- Support in the relocation process (if you are ready to relocate);
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Language courses;
- Awesome corporate events and team buildings;
- Best new hardware for a comfortable job;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth, etc).