You will join the team of experienced SAP consultants and technical architects. We are looking for passionate IT individuals who want to take responsibility for managing a delivery of a set of products within SAP SD area.
Your contribution to something big:
- Taking ownership for a set of products, solutions and/or customers within SAP SD area.
- Cooperating with Business Teams and Process Experts counterparts to prioritize requirements and convert them into scheduled project timelines and deliverables.
- Coordinating a team of SAP SD/ABAP consultants to convert project deliverables into functional/technical specifications, ABAP Developments, test phases, go-live schedules.
- Manage timely delivery of small IT activities and change requests.
- Lead daily meetings with consultants and weekly meetings with Business Teams. Report to Stakeholders and Sponsors
- Contribute with own SAP SD knowledge to deliver most optimized SAP SD solutions. Cooperate with other senior SAP SD experts and architects to design most efficient architecture options.
- Develop future Product Roadmaps and promote owned products among Business Teams community worldwide.
- Coordinate team to contribute to 3rd level support for owned products and assure smooth cooperation with 1st and 2nd level support teams.
What distinguishes you:
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating small/medium size teams. Project management knowledge would be a plus.
- Experience in work with distributed teams
- Solid functional SAP SD knowledge with minimum 5 years of SAP experience in at least 2 of the areas: SD Order Management, SD Distribution, SD Billing, SD Pricing, EDI Integration.
- Willingness to concentrate on team coordination and product management tasks, with limited SAP SD hand-on work.
- Very good English language.
- Availability for traveling (e.g. twice per quarter to Germany).
- Willingness to work in office in Warsaw at least 20% of time.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation to Poland.