Wildix is the first 100% secure, easy-to-use, professional web-based UC&C system, recognized as a Niche Player in 2021 by Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Unified Communications as a Service.
Our mission is to facilitate internal and external communication between companies and their customers from anywhere in the world, via web browsers and apps and increase their productivity and become more efficient.
To do so, we have an extraordinary team working to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing markets with a philosophy of trust, a driven mindset, and a shared vision of excellence.
We are currently looking for an SAP Developer who will maintain Wildix SAP instance: features development and integrations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with R&D and Product owners (Sales and Marketing) to support ongoing and new projects, from concept to implementation
- Contributing to our internal development of new products and solutions
- Developing and sharing your knowledge of current and emerging SAP technology trends
- At least one year in each of these areas:
- SAP BusinessOne
- SAP-API / REST API
- SAP CrystalReport
- MS SQL
- C# / ASP.Net Framework
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive at work
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of educational and training programs;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3 pm)
Feel free to contact:
- [email protected]