Your contribution to something big:
- Participating as a technical consultant in SAP security projects.
- Very close cooperationing with our run departments to ensure up to date security note implementation.
- Conceptual improvementing of existing processes.
- Carring out PoCs to test procedures and solutions.
- Preparing reporting and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Security checking of SAP systems (internal control).
- Cooperationing with internal & external auditors.
- Ensure proper usage & documentation of our privilegde account management system (PAM).
What distinguishes you:
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Security note implementation and role development.
- Ability to work independent with minimum technical guidance.
- Experienced in security audit topics and implementation of hence improvements.
- Strong goal oriented.
- What makes the difference are SAP AI/Automation experiences and skills.
- Languages: proficiency in English, German nice to have.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities).
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market.
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings).
- Relocation to Poland.