We are looking for a CRM Salesforce Developer to join our International CRM Team.
As a CRM Salesforce Developer, your job duties include thriving to optimize our clients‘ business processes, you develop cloud based solutions on the market leading Salesforce platform. You are involved in the whole project cycle: from design and development through to frontend and backend implementation.
The candidate will be placed within the CRM Team by actively collaborating in analysis, configuration, development and release.
He/she must be able to guide the technical analysis of the processes, define tasks and coordinate the development phase within the project team.
What does this mean in practice?
- Collaborate in the programming, development and customization of Salesforce platforms;
- Collaborate with the project team in a proactive and collaborative way
- Communicate ideas and proposals in a clear and structured way;
- Being constantly focused on the result, on individual responsibility and on the quality of work;
- Having a strong orientation to team working, collaboration and support of colleagues, always maintaining a positive approach to situations
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering experience
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of Salesforce automations, workflows, validations, process builder, flows
- Experience with one or more than one Salesforce modules (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Integration Cloud)
- Knowledge of Java/Apex languages
- Lightning components
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Curiosity and passion for emerging technologies, web standards and digital applications
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology is beneficial
- Salesforce certifications represent a plus
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid lunch and vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10am to 7pm with one hour of lunch break (2−3pm);
- Office in the center with good transport connections.
Feel free to contact:
- [email protected]