At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy. With fintech on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future.
Now, we are looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive, who will own client relationships with the largest EU and US tech companies from initial contact throughout the solutioning, integration, and go-live stages of the client journey. You will be accountable for increasing revenue and new client acquisition at high rates of growth. This role is for those who are intellectually curious, self-motivated, and excited to bring a business to a new global level.
Why is this job a “perfect match”?
- Fintech is one of the fastest-growing industries and now it’s the right time to join! According to KPMG, Fintech investment in 2021 reached a record $210 billion with 5684 closed deals.
- You will work with clients from the EU and US. 95% of Solidgates revenue is generated by those regions. We are stable and profitable.
- It’s the best place to build a career and break new ground in fintech. At Solidgate, we provide an opportunity to work in a data-driven, fast-paced environment along with the best professionals in the industry — you’ll grow fast with us.
- Appealing a compensation package along with corporate benefits will give you an opportunity to feel comfortable and concentrate on your achievements.
Sounds sexy enough? Just keep reading below :) We are looking for brilliant people who love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution. Our expectations from the perfect candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in top-tier SaaS B2B companies
- fluent English
- great communication, presentation, and research skills
- strong analytical thinking
- highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- committed to learning every day and taking personal pride in the work that you deliver
If you join our team as the Enterprise Seales Executive, you will:
- become a product expert on Solidgate services, its market positioning, and the solutions we offer, backed up by relevant and compelling case studies
- define and understand customer needs, pain points in their payment processing and monetization, and communicate the best value proposition for each individual client to increase revenue or reduce costs
- engage prospective clients about Solidgate products: payment Gateway, Chargeback prevention, Antifraud, Subscriptions, etc.
- supervise the compliance process and technical integration of clients with the Solidgate platform
- observe client target metrics after launching in production
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
Product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally. We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits. Flexible working hours, opportunity to work either from home or the office, free meals, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of. Are you in?