- Experience in creation and execution of test documentation
- Bug Reporting: Jira, Asana
- Upper-Intermediate English level (both written and spoken)
- Advanced work skills of Mobile (iOS/Android), PC and console gaming and hardware
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Team player
- Strong desire to create and improve games
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of game testing (methodologies/procedures)
Will Be A Plus
As a big plus: previous gaming area experience and passion to games
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Flexible working hours
- Regular performance reviews
- Comfortable office
- Days off
- Paid sick-leaves
- Fun corporate events
- Perform functional, smoke, regression, GUI, compatibility testing, etc.
- Requirements review. Reporting and tracking bugs. Test design activities.
- Collaborating with the product owner and development team to increase the quality of the product