If you are seeking the opportunity to be a QA Team Leader, to have a team of proactive, and motivated QA Engineers, to engage the team to achieve professional goals - you can be exactly the one we are looking for!
A business secure password manager and digital wallet with more than 10 million customers worldwide.
Desktop (Windows/macOS) and web versions are available, as well as the mobile application (Android/iOS).
QA team: 10+ QA Engineers.
• 3+ years of experience as a QA
• Experience in team leadership, team development, and organization
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills and strong capability for teamwork
• Strong planning, coordination, and estimation skills
• English: Upper-intermediate or higher.
• Managing the QA team (10+)
• Developing and updating the test documentation
• Motivating the team members and evaluating their professional achievements and performance
• Participating in meetings with customer and sharing all necessary information with the QA team
• Collaborating with developers on the customer side
• Engaging in a technical consultancy role for potential and current customers
• Participates in hiring, interviewing, and training the employees
• Facilitating necessary events if needed.
• Jira (Xray), Slack, Confluence
• TestFlight, Android Studio, iTools, ADB
• HTML, CSS, Odoo, Redmine.