PeopleForce is the market-leading SaaS-based HRM solution to help businesses evaluate and automate all aspects of HR and recruitment processes. We build a high-performance culture in the teams around the world, starting from our own.
So if you're passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-growing company with cutting-edge technology, ambitious goals, and opportunities for development, join us to drive the HR industry together!
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to assist our team in the development and execution of automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA Automation Engineer's responsibilities include designing and implementing tests and debugging and defining corrective actions. The person in the position will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features to meet client needs;
- Work together with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- 3 - 5 years of business experience (preferably with SaaS platforms);
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Experience with complex technical integrations (APIs, web services) and SaaS platforms;
- Proficiency with tools such as Selenium, BrowserStack, Postman, or other QA testing tools;
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance and development;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Proven experience preparing, presenting, and maintaining required SDLC documentation and artifacts;
- English level - Upper Intermediate+
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Familiarity with Jira and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- QA testing related certifications
What do we offer?
- Full remote job;
- Work in a young, modern team of professionals in an international company;
- Ample opportunities for professional growth;
- Fixed work schedule, 8 working hours a day (Mon-Fri);
- Annual leave (20 working days);
- Sick leave (10 working days);
- The practice of English (regular communication with the top management of the company in English)
Qualified candidates are requested to send their resumes, cover letter, and salary range requirements.
Join our team and be part of the ambitious journey!