The product company (GIS software) is developing its own highload product. Now they are looking for an experienced Python developer, who will join the team.
The company works on a web-based platform, which will automate geospatial data processing and analysis, providing powerful visualisation tools and performance.
The product helps their clients to understand and get some insights from their data based on its location and attributes. This is a deeply scientific product that really helps people each day!
- Highload experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong experience with relational databases;
- Experience in Asynchronous Programming;
- Testing experience;
- Docker and git user.
- Python 3.7;
- Database: SQL (Postgres);
- AsyncIO, SQLAlchemy, alembic;
- Amazon Web Services (S3, E2);
- Development of new functionality;
- Delivering stable performance of the product;
- Software refactoring and algorithm restructuring to improve performance
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Challenging tasks;
- Convenient office location;
- Career and professional development;
- Long-term employment;
- Compensation for English classes and sports activities (50%).
Отзывы о работе в TalentIn 1
Irina Oleynik - IT Recruiter - Днепр - сотрудник, c 2020