Moeco provides real-time physical asset digitalization for the enterprise. Moeco sources raw data about physical assets and turns it into the business insights for the Fortune 500 companies. Moeco developed an out-of-the-box IoT solution for secure and efficient asset monitoring.
Moeco has clients in Transportation, Oil & Gas, Chemical and Food Industries, targeting global Logistics companies in 2020-2021.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company;
• Resolving key client issues and complaints;
• Developing a complete understanding of key account needs;
• Anticipating key account changes and improvements;
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams;
• Assist and coordinate account team assigned to each client;
• Strategic planning to improve client results;
• Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training;
• Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines;
• Analyzing client data to provide customer relationship management;
• Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
• Goal-oriented, organized team player;
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead;
• Self-motivated and self-directed;
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills;
• In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry;
• Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories;
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions;
• Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts;
• Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account;
• Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred;
• Four to five years’ previous work experience in project management, key account management, or relevant experience ideally in IT field;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
• Opportunity to be a key part of a highly intelligent team of essential decision-makers of the company;
• 40 working hours a week (remote work);
• Flexible working hours;
• 28 calendar days of paid annual leave during the year and 2 weeks of sick leave per year are covered;
• A competitive salary;
• Full coverage of your travel expenses while travelling on the company business. It can include conferences, exhibitions, business meetings, client, and customer meetings, training sessions, and other similar activities.