We are looking for a talented and energetic Project Manager with a strong knowledge of agile methodologies who is looking to develop their skills within the social gaming industry. Joining a group of vibrant and fast-paced teams, you will be responsible for delivering core technology systems that underpin and enable our game teams to thrive.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- You’ll be operating within the Technology group, managing projects across our seven different technical teams that each play an important role in supporting the wider business.
- That means getting involved in projects across server-side / back-end development, shared game features and tools, DevOps, and our Core Technology platform.
- Each team has its own intricacies, so you’ll become an expert in managing subtly different agile processes and enabling those teams to deliver to their maximum potential.
- We are a JIRA house, so you’ll be an SME and contribute to maintaining a well-defined process.
- You won’t be expected to deep dive into technical code, we give our teams the autonomy they need to succeed, but you will be able to understand technical intricacies and excel within a technology environment.
- Delivering current projects is key to our success, but looking forward to what comes next is just as critical. Road mapping is important, and you’ll be actively encouraged to spot gaps or suggest ideas on projects that will help us to continue to deliver excellence.
- There is no I in a team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You will assist in everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work should be fun, not a chore, being part of an open and light-hearted environment helps us all deliver together!
Now About You:
- Demonstrable experience in managing software development projects, you will be comfortable working with teams consisting of developers, testers, and architects.
- Bonus points if you have experience of working within a technical discipline/environment, the happier you feel liaising with tech the better!
- You should be passionate about and have a strong understanding of agile methodologies, as you’ll be getting involved in running ceremonies and evolving what agile means to us.
- Naturally analytical, you’ll have great planning and organizational skills and an ability to manage competing demands with attention to detail.
- The industry isn’t important to us, your skills are transferable and you will be able to teach us a thing or two wherever you have come from.
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation