Petcube is looking to hire a top-notch generalist Product Analyst to spearhead our research efforts, build out a highly functional automated reporting, and connect dots between business, marketing and product.
- In-depth analysis of hardware and software products performance
- Building reports and dashboards focused on providing actionable insights
- Ideation, conducting experiments to improve key product metrics
- Market research, user studies
- Participation in budgeting and forecasting
- Close collaboration with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales.
360-view on key activities.
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science, Math, Physics, Economics
- 5+ years experience with analyst role
- Strong proficiency with SQL, analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, spreadsheets. Python wouldn’t hurt.
- Proactivity, reliability, ownership
- Great communication and presentation skills
- C1+ English
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply at [email protected] One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.
Отзывы о работе в Petcube 1
Аноним - SEO - Киев - бывший сотрудник