• 3+ years of experience in product analytics
• Strong experience with SQL
• Experience with GA, GTM
• A/B test design and analysis experience
• Understanding of product metrics and their impact on business performance
• Knowledge of English is not less than Intermediate
• Good data visualization skills
• Ability to work autonomously
Will be a plus:
• Experience with data prediction models
• Experience in online education (EdTech)
• Practical use of one of the programming languages (Python, R)
What you will do:
• Develop and implementing data analysis and data collection systems
• Conduct analysis of basic product metrics
• Analyze users’ behaviour and bottlenecks of the product
• Search for A/B tests hypothesis and analyze results
• Calculate LTV and CAC
• Track performance on newly implemented features
• Build dashboards and reporting systems
What you will get with us:
— The startup spirit and ability to drive the product
— Office in a city centre & flexible working hours
— Ambitious & supportive team (and we expect you to be the same)
— Paid sick leaves and vacation
— Free English lessons
— Amazing corporate events and family culture
Allright is a dynamically growing startup aimed at making learning English easy and fun for kids, with several offices in Ukraine.
For 4 years we have gathered the best teachers from England and the USA, 12 000+ active users worldwide and 700+ teachers.
Allright is recognised as the best kid’s brand of the year 2020 in Poland.
Ready to join us? Apply!
Відгуки про роботу в AllRight 1
Вікторія Торнадо - Hr manager - Хмельницький - працівник, з 2020