Team size: in Ukraine we are creating and looking for 2 Developers at client side they have 2 developers too.
- stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
- stage: interview with a Client (company, job, tasks, team etc) around 1 hour
- 3d stage technical interview with a Client (around 2 hours);
- 4th stage Management interview with Client CEO (around 40 minutes)
Our client is offering a unique e-learning platform for professionals. Currently, Danish lawyers and accountants can access a wide range of courses through their products at the same time they extend itself in other countries and directions/professions.
They are growing and looking for several Ruby on Rails developers to help move their platform for professional on demand e-learning forward. Their products include the verticals along with partner sites powered by one monolithic Rails app.
The hierarchy is flat, individual responsibility is high and micromanagement is non-existent. Joining to their team you will have the possibility to leave your mark on both the code and process.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with APIs and integration of 3rd party services;
- RSpec or similar test framework experience;
- Experience with code reviews, GitHub;
- Client also using rubocop and Code Climate;
- Good written and spoken communications in English.
As a plus:
- Experience with Heroku;
- Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Develop features for the application.
- Establish stability, safety and productivity in our software environment. (TDD)
- Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback for your team.
- Triage, reproduce and debug technical support requests / bugs.
- Only interesting and challenging project;
- Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
- Work with the skilled team;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Competitive salary;
- English classes;
- Health and life insurance;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
- Direct communication with a client.
- Work-life balance. No overtimes.
- Beer brewing.
- An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
- To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
- To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
- We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.