We are looking for new team members to international e-commerce project.
Our client - is popular e-commerce platform for car renting and tourism in Germany and France. More that 150 people from 10 nationalities are working on product development and best user cases.
An open atmosphere and responsible colleagues have a direct impact on the product. Our task is develope new product for car renting with new user flow. Thanks to direct communication with team members, product managers and ScrumMaster, you will have unlimited opportunities to influence the project and suggest improvements.
- You are very experienced in iOS development including SDK and third-party frameworks.
- You have worked with Swift before and know how to utilize the language in the most efficient way.
- You are experienced in client-server architectures using HTTPS, REST, and JSON.
- You have a deep understanding of application architectures, design patterns and best coding practices (SOLID, GoF, Clean/Hexagonal architecture).
- You have a deep understanding of reactive programming (RxSwift) and unidirectional architectures (FLUX/Redux).
- You are proficient with CoreData or SQLite (GRDB).
- You have strong unit testing skills (RxTest, XCTest, Nimble).
- You are using the modern iOS tooling on a daily basis (fastlane, match, SwiftGen, Sourcery, Mint, etc.).
- You understand the iOS code signing and AppStore Connect publishing process.
- You possess the ability to write runtime optimized code and have an understanding of algorithmic complexity.
- You bring a test-driven mindset.
- You are experienced in continuous integration/continuous delivery (fastlane, Github actions, Bitrise, Jenkins).
- competitive salary;
- remote work with a distributed team;
- work with the latest technologies;
- highly loaded projects of the national and international level;
- the possibility of personal and career growth (vertical and horizontal growth);
- an excellent young team with a friendly atmosphere;
- work in the AGILE SCRUM;
- paid vacations;
- various bonus programs (for mentoring, mentoring, referral, others);
- 50%-payments of education and certification courses;
- flexible working hours.
For employees who work from the office:
- office in the center of Kyiv with a panoramic view from a height of 160 meters;
- vaccination at the expense of the company;
- material assistance at the birth of a child, the loss of a loved one;
- provision of equipment;
- help with relocation;
- corporate office library;