At SoftServe, we are advisors and providers who operate on the cutting-edge of technology. We are a team of 10 000+ thinkers and makers in more than 30 offices worldwide, true professionals and good people, who like what we do and do it well.
Our client has started its Remote Monitoring and Management platform transformation 3 years ago in order to provide a scalable new platform, which will support future business growth and allow company to adjust to changing market needs, expand into new markets and make even more business impact serving small-and-medium-sized businesses.
At the moment, the client is focused on building a vision of how the new platform will look like and what new functionality has to be built on top to make it a top-notch offering on the market for their existing and new clients. That new challenging project starts these days. Do not miss an opportunity to join us!
A professional passionate about working with UI & backend automation as well as driving non-functional testing like performance, resilience. Proactive team player who is interested in boosting hard skills along with leadership.
A perfect fit is a candidate with
- A solid understanding of Automation technologies and ability to quickly integrate frameworks from nothing
- Ability to create, execute and maintain functional test scripts for multiple in-flight projects
- Experience with Java programing language
- Proficiency in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Expertise with version control and associated software
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining automated test frameworks using open source tools
- Understanding and applying OOP design patterns in automation projects
- A concept of code branching techniques (GIT, SVN)
- Previous experience testing RESTful APIs and Packaged based applications
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
Client’s Agile product development teams, technical leads and within the QA community to define and implement best-testing practice to
- Ensure that quality results are delivered to the end-user of the system
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to product managers, technical leaders, and iteration managers in order to define efficient test plans
- Ensure that the QA process is followed for all features, including when features are tested by developers and business stakeholders
- Maintain and improve the levels of functional regression test coverage through
- Automated testing, across key systems and as part of Agile sprints
- Contribute to the sign-off of releases including being a gatekeeper for product quality and user experience
- Communicate closely and communicate effectively with the development team and product stakeholders to ensure project outcomes adhere to agreed quality standards
- Ensure all project risks are raised in a timely manner and mitigation plans are developed with the delivery leads to ensure quality remains at the forefront of all decisions
- Coordinate testing documentation as required
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Make changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis
- Grow business domain with Interesting project
- Create excellent team atmosphere
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Take part in internal and external event
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge