Morphisec, the leading provider of the Cyber Moving Target Defense for Endpoint Security, is looking to hire an experienced Support Engineer to join its Security Center team at this exciting stage of our company’s growth. The team is located at the Cyber Security Center in Israel, but we foster a remote-friendly environment.
Headquarters Boston, Massachusetts
Years on the market Since 2015
- 2+ years of proven experience in supporting international enterprise organizations, preferably with information security/cyber solutions
- Knowledge and experience with MS-based OS, endpoints, servers, environments, tools, and applications is a must
- Knowledge of Linux OS, including commonly used commands, software installation, service management, and log analysis
- Understanding of VDI environments
- Team player with strong teamwork skills, creative, self-starter, can-do approach, takes initiative, “thinks outside of the box”, gets things done
- English — Upper-intermediate
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Cloud-based services, e.g., AWS, Azure, is an advantage B.Sc. degree in computer sciences
- Prior knowledge and understanding of cyber-related concepts like: exploits, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, malware, etc., a big advantage
- Experience working with IT deployment tools (SCCM, GPO), Integration with third-party Enterprise components such as SIEM (e.g., Splunk, QRadar), Directory Services (AD), and mail systems
- Scripting knowledge with either PowerShell or CMD
- Security concepts and protocols knowledge
You will own and perform:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues
- The processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Relevant activities within the engineering and product teams related to customer issues
Why Join AllSTARSIT?
- Flexible working conditions: Office (Warsaw, Poland), remote, or hybrid format. Car & bicycle parking and free scooters.
- Learning & Development program: A team of senior developers, a mentorship program, an individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Hebrew courses, English for kids, regular tech meetups on various topics, and free music lessons.
- Wellness program: Extended medical insurance, Covid19/flu vaccination, sport/hobby compensation, massage room, music room, lounge zones with a billiard table, kicker, and PlayStation, daily food servings, and Friday brunches.