Here is what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 1+ year experience in running media buying campaigns on different social networks and messengers Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Viber (POP, Push, Native, Banner as a plus);
- Competent in full-cycle of media buying campaigns management, including but not limited to tracking media budgets, optimisation on the sub-source, creative and landing page optimisations.
- Understanding the key media campaign performance metrics (CTR, CR, CPL, CPA, ROI etc.) and how to play with them.
- Ability to follow a simple daily schedule and to deliver results upon the assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to set priorities within weekly goals and transform them into a personal step-by-step plan.
- Open-minded person who is ready to learn from his colleagues and share his own knowledge.
- Enough self-discipline to work remotely if needed during the pandemic.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Full focus on TwitterPerforming full-cycle of Media Buying from the account creation to campaigns' launch and optimisation.
- Ensuring that your accounts have enough budgeting during the week.
- Requesting/creating promo-materials (texts, creatives, landing pages)
- Communicating with the moderation team managers (major part of communication is in English) on a daily basis.
- Working in the dynamic environment
- Friendly atmosphere and great team experience
- Competitive salary
- Corporate events
- Paid sick lists and vacations
- Cozy office in the city center