A team of young and intelligent professionals is looking for a Media Buyer superstar to join us. We are a digital marketing company (with its own products) and our main focus is buying media from different types of traffic sources. If you want to work with media buying gurus, marketers, designers, and developers under one roof to help businesses around the world increase visibility, conversions and revenue - apply for our Media Buying position.
Here is what we're looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 1+ year experience in running media buying campaigns on different networks/different formats (POP, Push, Native, Banner);
- Competent in full-cycle of media buying campaigns management, including but not limited to tracking media budgets, optimization on the sub-source, creative and landing page optimizations.
- Understanding the key media campaign performance metrics (CTR, CR, CPL, CPA, ROI etc.) and how to play with them.
- Ability to follow a simple daily schedule and to deliver results upon the assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to set priorities within weekly goals and transform them into a personal step-by-step plan.
- Open-minded person who is ready to learn from his colleagues and share his own knowledge.
- Enough self-discipline to work remotely if needed during the pandemic.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Performing full-cycle of Media Buying from the account creation to campaigns' launch and optimization.
- Ensuring that your traffic sources have enough budgeting during the week.
- Requesting/creating promo-materials (texts, creatives, landing pages)
- Communicating with the ad networks account manager (major part of communication is in English) on a daily basis.
Company Perks and Benefits:
- Opportunity to learn and develop in digital marketing
- Acquire new skills in media buying area
- Working in dynamic environment
- Friendly atmosphere and great team experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick lists and vacations
- Cozy office in the city center