An international technology company that helps our clients transform the way they do business by developing and integrating the most innovative technologies and processes in areas like Cloud, Big Data, IoT, Data Science, Security, and many more.
Our team deals with various platforms, technologies, and a scale from the small POCs to the large, highly loaded systems with distributed deployment (sometimes solution is deployed across 20+ different DCs).
The format of the job is to provide both consultations as well as ongoing projects support. With us, you will participate in a variety of cloud-oriented projects of different sizes and scales. This includes hybrid-cloud infrastructure automation, migrations from on-prem to the cloud, infrastructure operations modernization projects. Also, it will help to launch new projects, build POC(s) for our customers, and spread the expertise and DevOps culture across the Delivery unit.
The result of your work and your achievements will add value to the company and might be highlighted in major events.
A professional demonstrating the following experience in
- Designing CI/CD pipelines (AWS Developer Tools, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Driving the application/data/infrastructure delivery process design
- Talking to the business to understand business and technical requirements. Communication of technical constraints and decisions to the business
- Facilitation cooperation of all the stakeholders to define and prioritize architectural drivers for the solution.
- Leading/guiding small teams of engineers to drive them, decompose the complexity to tasks, mentor them and back-up if needed, communicate and convince around that or another decision
- Creation of technical specifications or sections in the architecture visions document covering quality attributes, diagrams, associated risks, technical and system requirements.
- Managing technical pre-sale activities (presentations, workshops, etc.)
- Containers and container orchestration platforms (preferably Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of modern Linux OS
- On-premise expertise, infrastructure management, and automation solutions
- Deep understanding of security concepts on different layers of modern applications and infrastructure
- Excellence with AWS Cloud and proven background working and configuring major AWS PaaS/IaaS services
- Hands-on expertise with cloud migration
- Working and configuring PaaS/IaaS services on one of the major public cloud providers (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, or Shell)
- Hands-on practice with IAC tools (preferably Terraform) and solid experience in Infrastructure as Code (principles, tools, best practices)
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Deploying, monitoring, and administration different SQL/NoSQL DB
- Good practice in monitoring, metrics collection, and log aggregation platforms
- Programming languages like Python or Go and Professional Cloud Architect certification (beneficial)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- AWS and GCP Clouds
- Hybrid solutions with multiple cloud and on-premises
- Cloud Architecture modernization
- Highly available, fault-tolerant, and secure solutions
- Hashicorp tools
- Monitoring and logging
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Get many learning opportunities and become valued cloud-certified professionals
- Help to solve business and technical challenges through running discovery, architecture assessments, technical workshops with existing and potential clients
- Work with a vast range of tools and techniques on different projects
- Cooperate with experienced architects that consult some of the World’s top cloud technology companies
- Give you access to industry-leading professionals who are always ready to help and mentor you through any difficulties