At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion about making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a QA Automation Engineer you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
What is required:
- Excellent troubleshooting instincts, fact-finding technical investigations, analytic skills, curiosity and willing to learn
- Operating System Windows 7/10, Unix, Linux.
- Experience with QA methodologies, understanding of Agile, Kanban software development process, SDLC and QA role in it.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (preferred level: Intermediate).
- Experience automating tests with Selenium, TestNG, Maven
- Knowledge and practical experience of work with GitHub, Eclipse
- Software development experience with Java
Will be a plus:
- Experience of work with Selenide, Selenoid, Rest Assured, Allure reporting, Jenkins
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1+ years of experience testing Web applications in SaaS platforms and client-server architecture
- Experience of testing REST API
- Task management/bug tracking with Jira, experience of work in Scrum teams
- Experience with RDBMS MySQL, Mongo DB, Oracle, REST API
- To develop automated test code for GUI testing
- To run test suites and analyze test results
- To identify, record and track bugs using bug tracking tools
- To maintain automated tests/suites to reflect the changing requirements and features
- To work closely with Engineering teams to identify automation needs and improvements
What we offer:
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat. Find out more about our company: https://provectus.com/.