Is an indie company based in Silicon Valley, California, that provides solution used by Fortune 500 companies helping them reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other relevant supply chain information. Solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
Team of specialists representing all roles necessary for full-cycle development: Java engineers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, a Data scientist, a Business analyst, an Account Support specialist, Designer and others. The company CTO is close at hand, so all technical decisions are made on the UA side.
SaaS, Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Route 53, Lambda etc.), Docker, Linux, Nginx, Java, WildFly, DataDog + Zabbix, Oracle Database, Maven / Gradle, Ansible, Teamcity, Upsource, Archiva, ELK, GitLab.
- 1+ years of experience administering Linux servers.
- Basic knowledge in networking (main protocols, OSI model).
- High attention to detail and responsibility.
- Basic spoken and written English.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security or similar field.
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
Broad technology background: AWS admin, Quality/DevOps/Automation mindset, SaaS, SOA, Strong UNIX/Linux system administration experience and proven ability to manage and support production infrastructure.
IMPORTANT PERSONAL SKILLS:
A highly organized and professional approach to work. You have to be a good communicator and enjoy collaborating with others, maintaining an attitude of commitment. Great attention to detail is a must.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Stay safe with our COVID-19 Prevention & Protection Office Policy.
- Choose your working mode and working hours.
- Get recharge with 24 working days of vacation.
- Get well faster with paid sick leave.
- Attend our free English classes.
- Join company parties, cultural, and sports events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- Participate in a recycling campaign in our cozy office.
- Count on refreshments to keep you energized throughout the office day.