OBRIO is one of the largest and most successful subsidiaries of Genesis. We have been developing our products for 2 years and have four applications and one successful exit in our portfolio. Our monthly audience is over 2 million users, and the Nebula app ranks first among the world’s astrological apps in terms of gross profit and traffic. In 2020 — our company has grown more than 5 times.
Now we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop and support our infrastructure that includes 5+ different projects.
- Develop and support multi-project environment
- Application and Infrastructure Planning, Testing and Development
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Automation Implementation
- Ensuring Security
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Scheduled On-Call availability (Emergency only)
Knowledge and skills that will help you succeed in this position:
Minimal working experience:
- 1-2 years in software development, or operations(full-time job only) in companies like:
- Hosting providers
- Software development teams
- or 3+ years as Ops in large-scale systems
- A highly motivated person with a passion for building scalable and efficient products
- Proactive and result-oriented
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A great with problems-solving
- Big picture thinking
Be familiar with:
- Linux (Storage/Network/Process Management etc.)
- CLI and Scripting (Bash/Python)
- Intermediate English level(Reading and Writing at least)
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing, names resolution, etc.) and so on
- Awareness with common CI\CD tools
- Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment concepts
- Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, and scaling types
- SDLC models. Agile/Scrum/Kanban or hybrid models
Good experience with:
- Logging and monitoring systems
- Version Control System (Git)
- Cloud computing (AWS — EC2, VPC, S3)
- Configuration Management Systems (Ansible)
- Docker containerization (images, containers, and registries)
- CI/CD Solutions
- RDMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- NoSQL (Redis, Memcached)
- Frameworks like: laravel, yii, symphony etc. (also non php incl.)
Nice to have:
- IaC approach tools (Terraform preferably)
- Experience in managing complex AWS environments (EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda, Route53, VPC, Load Balancers, DynamoDB, etc. )
- Containerization (Kubernetes, AWS ECS, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL (ElasticSearch, MongoDB)
- Variety systems performance analysis skill.
- Security background
- Public GitHub account
OBRIO is a unique place for development and growth:
- Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours. An excellent office with a summer terrace lounge zone, and PlayStation located within a walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
- Health and sports care: Breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. Corporate doctor and health insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 identification and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts in the nearest gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions.
- Community is the best way to pump skills in a certain area, test shippers without compromising business and find like-minded people. This approach is practiced in PayPal, Facebook, Google, and OBRIO. So far there are six: QA, Marketing, Back-end, PR, Front-end, and Design.
- Learning and Development. We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
- Loud parties. Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Join to OBRIO family!
More about us in social media: