Wix’s amazing Customer Care team in Kyiv. We use our unique understanding of Wix products to provide users with the best advice on their online presence. We consult and inspire over 182 million users around the world! We’re responsible for understanding our ever-developing products, assisting our users in creating the websites and web apps they need, and being the representatives of our users' voices within Wix.
We work in a fast-paced atmosphere where great relationships and a healthy dose of fun are part of our daily lives, and everyone has the chance to express their creativity and always keep learning.
No tech experience is required, we’ll train you!
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Eager to explore new technology.
- Someone who learns new concepts quickly and solves problems thoughtfully and effectively.
- A strong critical thinker who knows how to identify challenges and find solutions.
- Experienced in what it takes to build long-term relationships with customers while proactively consulting and guiding them through their journey.
- A person who wants to help users create their dreams online, influence the way they perceive products and embrace the challenges of global communication while working as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Skilled in taking ownership of every project you’re a part of.
- Someone who loves to take initiative.
Experience in user-facing communication within any industry will be a plus.
As a Customer Care Expert, you will:
- Communicate to users through various support channels. While our main channel is posts (tickets) we don't shy away from jumping in on a call or opening up a chat if that’s what our users need.
- Build strong relationships with Wix users, uncover their needs, identify the user type and help guide them through their user journey, providing advice regarding their sites and businesses.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide users with solutions.
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability & develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
- Influence the way we support our users and improve our flows to make sure their experience is the best possible.
- Deliver user voice to other departments (product teams, BA, R&D) and liaise with them about our users’ needs.
Please send your CV in English.