About the project:
Leading provider of IT service management (ITSM) solutions that enable professionals to manage their infrastructures and services with greater ease and efficiency. The aim is to simplify the daily challenges that IT professionals face with intuitive, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that combine uncompromising performance with ease-of-use. These solutions are used by organizations spanning all industries and sizes—from SMB's to Fortune 500 corporations.
- 5+ years experience in Java, J2EE n-tier application;
- 5+ years experience in SQL (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL Databases;
- At least 3 years experience in managing a team of 3+ developers;
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience;
- Excellent architecture-level design and understanding of large-scale systems;
- Experience with AWS, Linux, cloud-based services;
- Upper Intemidiate English (written and verbal).
- Leading a team of Java and React developers. Take an active position in the software development lifecycle, from design through code review and testing;
- Leading a team of developers according to Agile best practices;
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers;
- Planning, executing and validating the team work according to the agreed design and requirements. Provide customer support by solving product issues.
- Opportunity to work with interesting projects;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.