Qooco is a large, American-Chinese product company that develops products in education and hotel business. Through a combination of high-tech and interactive learning methods, Qooco provides proven, industry-leading results.
Based in Kyiv, Ukraine, we are a diverse team with our marketing departments in Singapore, Beijing, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Canada, and the USA.
For the past few years, we have designed, developed and launched a number of award-winning educational applications for our largest customer on the Asian market. As of today, these innovative digital learning solutions have been introduced in more than 600 schools across China, they have been used and highly rated by more than 300,000 student users and more than 200 five-star hotel chain customers worldwide. It is our pride and joy to empower language learners around the world to develop the confidence and skills to speak English and Mandarin Chinese.
We are looking for a developer who is interested in developing a useful and long-term project!
- Good programming skills in Swift/Objective-C and IOS SDK;
- 3+ years of experience developing with OOP language;
- Good English (documentation reading);
- Willingness to work with Flutter in addition to iOS development.
- Development of libraries with different functionality for the iOS platform;
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications based on the prescribed requirements;
- Implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Perform primary product testing.
- Communication with QA team on discovered issues.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Discuss requirements with foreign partners.
- The project is almost entirely in Swift, a smaller part of the code in Obj C;
- It’s possible to work with Flutter, it’s in the stack;
- We have a lot of freedom to choose technologies and solutions in terms of development. The developer has the ability to add something to the project or improve it;
- If a developer writes quality code, he is unlikely to go back to old modules/tasks. You will be constantly working on new features;
- The bulk of the tasks on the project are complex, and non-standard.
- Swift (90%)/Objective-C (10%);
- Codable/JSON parsing;
- We have a small team of developers with more than 20 people (Back-end, Front-end, Mobile, UA/UX, QA, etc.)
- We do not give homework tests.
- The main stage of the interview is a technical interview where we ask you to solve a practical problem online.
- Work schedule: from to
- Vacation is 18 working days, with the possibility of breakdown at a convenient time;
- Sick pay 100%. We do not limit the number of days needed for a full recovery;
- The company pays for training courses;
- We love and know how to combine work and leisure time perfectly. Therefore, we often arrange corporate holidays abroad;
- We consider candidates from other cities and, in the case of mutual interest, we help with the relocation.
Company site: qooco.com.ua/products