We are looking for a passionate Group Leader to manage a large team of excellent RT and QA Engineers.
- Technological (hands-on) leadership
- Experience in the development of wireless/modem systems — Wi-Fi/4G/5G
- More than 3 years of relevant team-leading experience
- SW/FW performance optimizations
- Real-Time Embedded SW/FW engineer
- Excellent C programming and debugging skills
- Proficiency in Linux Kernel and device driver development and debugging
- DSP programming experience Advantage
- Capable of working in a multitasking environment
- Self-learning and problem-solving
- Implementation of the best software engineering practices
- Lead the development and QA teams for state-of-the-art Wi-Fi and Bluetooth sub-systems, enabling the most advanced industry Wi-Fi communication standards for a variety of products
- Take part in the design and development of real-time Wi-Fi chips functionality
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Celeno is a fable semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high-performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed Wi-Fi technology. Develops and sells best-of-breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multiservice home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.
Відгуки про роботу в Newxel 1
Daria Kravchenko - Marketing manager - Киев - працівник, з 2021