About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Producer to support the production of a new title in development at Stepico Games. The Producer will work closely with the project’s key leaders to successfully execute on a new, groundbreaking, original IP.
The Producer will help manage the project development from pre-production through to product launch, working with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver on all critical milestones. If you’re an experienced game producer, we want to hear from you!
- 3+ years of game industry experience, including at least one shipped midcore or casual title.
- Experience managing teams or sub-teams of 3 to 15 developers.
- Ability to create, track, and maintain schedules across multiple teams or sub-teams.
- A deep understanding of software development processes, project management, and agile development methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in technical environments.
- Experience coordinating and/or managing engineers, artists, and/or game designers.
- Strong understanding of development workflows, production processes, testing, outsourcing, licensing, and development project management.
- An internal drive to keep team members working efficiently and effectively toward project goals.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Experience and understanding of localization requirements of different types of game assets for worldwide product releases.
Will Be A Plus
- Diverse experience with Jira for task management and bug tracking; including database setup, organization, and maintenance.
- A passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Experience with speaking to press, publishing partners and game community members in an official development capacity.
- Work with project leads to define and delineate project requirements and milestones.
- Facilitate communication and planning across project teams.
- Build and maintain project backlogs, roadmaps, schedules and documentation.
- Conduct regular, effective retrospectives and post-mortem reviews.
- Collaborate and support in solving problems and resolving issues across the development team.
- Coordinate the work of cross-functional development teams to manage features and content from idea generation to in-game implementation.
- Ensure features and content follow established documentation and development workflows.
- Manage the prioritization of tasks, bugs, design iteration, and user/tester feedback.
- Anticipate and address potential problems like resource blockers, quality concerns, and scope changes.
- Communicate effectively to ensure these problems are resolved quickly.
- Lead and provide mentorship to Associate Producers, Production Coordinators and QA team members.
- Growth and development;
- Interesting projects;
- Friendly team;
- Competitive salary according to interview results and test assignment (completing a test task is a prerequisite);
- Free coffee tea biscuits