This is a position requiring a mix of strong economy and marketing knowledge with passion for analytical game design and the emerging free-to-play business model.
- Strong sensitivity to gameplay and game design, understanding how to build needs and emotions in the context of a game;
- Strong econometrics skills;
- Statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design;
- Strong marketing knowledge, able to formulate adequate selling strategies to improve the financial performance;
- Understanding of client/server architecture and data collecting pipeline and mining.
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA, preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills;
- Mastery of Excel;
- Advanced understanding of SQL;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones;
- Passion for games on all existing formats.
- Defining the virtual products and their statistics with the development team;
- Identifying the potential sale drivers for the different product categories in the game economy, defining the key points of exposure for those drivers;
- Balancing the needs for those virtual products, their relation, life cycle, and their streams of availability;
- Regularly provide user feedback and stat/price point tuning to development team based on play-testing, both during game development and post-release;
- Analyze the evolution of the metrics you defined to spot both monetization bottlenecks and facilitators.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities