Genesis is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and an investment fund.
Universe - Business Unit in Genesis, which creates useful utility apps and interesting casual games for the whole world. We have successfully launched 6 products, which were installed by more than 20 000 000 people in less than 2 years. Our apps are regularly in AppStore/Google Play TOP-3 in their category rated in average 4,5*. We are experienced in new products launching and scaling on developed markets, which gives great opportunities for the development of our team members.
We are looking for a passionate Game Designer who will be driving the setting up of a new big project from scratch. This role will focus on the creation of design documentation for a brand new casual game. On a day-to-day basis, you will be interacting with Game Producer, Designer, Artists, and Unity Programmers.
- Designing of game mechanics, the core gameplay and meta-game
- Preparation of design documentation
- Creation of mockups and prototypes
- Analysis of market and tracking game trends
Your hard skills:
- 1+ years of experience on a game designer position in a casual mobile project, Live Ops experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of product metrics and features
- Knowledge of f2p games creation process
- Experience with design documentation creation
- Experience with mockups and block diagram
- Good understanding of the casual game market
Your soft skills:
- Outstanding communication skills, empathy, and ability to provide and accept feedback
- Constant desire to grow as a professional
- Positive attitude and full inclusiveness in the working process
Nice to have:
- Passion for games
- Experience with Confluence
- Previous experience with game analytics, balance, and game economics calculation
- Unity development experience
- Sense of humor :)
Genesis is a unique place for development and growth:
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and create unique conditions for them
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yogurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Genesis is an entrepreneurial ecosystem where every employee can make their ideas a reality. Almost all Genesis executives have grown within the company and started managing projects by the age 22-27 years. We invest and encourage the initiatives of our employees. Currently, 70% of Genesis' revenue comes from projects that five years ago didn't even exist.
Join our team!
More about us in social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn