Your contribution to something big
As the frontend developer you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance application based on microservice architecture.
Your daily tasks will include: you will join an international, internal Bosch team, working in the agile methodology.
- Developer’s tasks usually consist of: developing new features following clean code approach, code review, taking part in scrum meetings, ensuring of the product quality and security, being 3rd level support including bug fixing of existing applications.
- Technology stack: Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS, Redux, Angular Material; microservices based on: Java 8/11, Spring Boot 2.x, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Karate, OpenID.
- Distributed SCRUM team that collaborates using Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory).
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
What distingues you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in in professional software development using TypeScript.
- Strong Experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience with Redux, RxJS.
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT… ) is a plus.
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience.)
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Language skills: B2 English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation to Poland.