Who we are looking for:
FA will assist the company's CEO in day-to-day administrative and financial management. A Finance Assistant should have strong knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, good organizational skills.A Finance Assistant should have integrity, excellent mathematical skills, and an understanding of data privacy standards.
- English – high level;
- Administration background;
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and accounting software;
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent time management skills.
- Depositing invoices for the company's customers, collecting payments accurately while providing good services. Invoice expenses at 99% accuracy;
- Management of financial statements, monthly summaries and production of information necessary for the strategic management of the company;
- Management and execution of payments to the company's employees / suppliers in Ukraine in an orderly manner. Various financial issues with employees / suppliers and clients should be resolved within one week in 90% of cases;
- FOP accounting service on behalf of the company;Management and production of reports for partners;
- Bonus payment management;
- Administrative management of meeting / conversation summaries and monitoring the execution of the summary in (planning versus execution), attention to detail and raising red flags;
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs. Reduction of increases by 10 % per year
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Performance-based salary with regular reviews;
- New comfortable office close to the city center;
- English classes;
- Team-building events and fun activities.