LotusFlare is a product company with engineering offices in Silicon Valley, Singapore, Dubai, Kyiv, Belgrade, and other cities. Our solution is adopted by leading telecom providers and lifts their product infrastructure into the digital age. We are replacing traditional business backends with an engagement centric dynamic product stack. Our cloud native SaaS platform running on leading public clouds as well as supporting on-premise private and hybrid clouds is based on latest technologies picked from the CNCF stack.
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud-native infrastructure domain.
Core responsibility is to build a highly performant and highly available infrastructure running LotusFlare’s Digital Network Operator stack. This includes:
- Driving automation, scaling, and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure
- Working with backend engineering teams on architecting, profiling, and monitoring high-performance high availability product components as microservices, providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed networks
- Actively managing the security of our cloud-native runtime environment
- Evolving the infrastructure and keeping our stack up to date with the latest technologies.
- Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform, ansible and etc.
- Kubernetes cluster management, kubeadm, kubectl, etcd
- Continuous delivery of microservices, fluxcd
- Good networking and network security knowledge
- Linux kernel experience
- Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
- Experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK stack)
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home
- Company stock options
- Yearly bonus
- Paid Lunches
- Medical Insurance
- Company covers taxes (by PE contract) and provide accountant assistance
- Trainings and workshops