AXDRAFT is a SaaS product company that has created a document automation software to help legal and business teams draft legal documents 70% faster and remove routine from daily workflows.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our Marketing team and help us strengthen our inbound activities, grow our organic presence, and show that there is room for fun in the legal industry.
What we expect:
- Passion for writing and seeing your content gain momentum
- 3+ years of copywriting experience (preferably in the B2B segment)
- Fluent or native English and Ukrainian
- Experience producing various types of content (blogs, press releases, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, guest articles, emails, social media pitches) using different writing styles
- Ability to spark the reader’s interest with the first few sentences and explain complex things in a friendly and conversational tone
- Creativity and a good eye for details
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Curiosity and genuine interest in legal technology, AI, and machine learning
- Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
Would be a plus if you:
- Lived or studied in the US for at least 2 years.
- Understand the legal technology industry
- Know SEO practices
- Are familiar with analytics
- Love to generate new ideas
- Collaborating closely with Marketing Manager to plan and execute the content strategy
- Doing research on the industry-related topics to generate in-depth content
- Creating long-form copy, (blogs, articles, case studies, press releases, etc.)
- Creating short-form copy (social media pitches, emails, comics, Quora and Reddit answers, etc.)
- Creating downloadable materials (ebooks, whitepapers, one-pagers, etc.)
- Working on website copy and product interface copy in English and Ukrainian
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- A plethora of challenging tasks and room for expressing your creative potential
- Ability to join a fast-growing company that is now a subdivision of Onit, a US-based leader in legaltech industry
- The team that feels like the second family and does everything to make sure you’re happy
- Top-notch workplace environment: great office, top salary, and fun perks
- Non-stop support for growth and ability to fulfill your ambitions
- Cool team events