We are the Geekle - crazy fast-growing startup with 80'000 users in 6 months!
Our unique expertise is to gather huge Online Tech Summits with 15'000+ programmers attend our events from all over the world.
Events we do is an educational product for software developers - we help them stay up to date with the latest technologies updates and improve coding skills. This is our way to move civilization faster to a better future.
We invite you to become a part of our great team to affect the development of a community (dedicated to programming language / framework / technology in the whole world). We need you to run educational summits, workshops, and other activities.
Tasks for superstars:
- Communication with TOP people from your domain (world-known speakers, huge brands, great teams): in the creation of worldwide events, process moderation, support for community members after events;
- Communication with in-house production & marketing, participation in the creative and analytical part of event organization.
We invite candidates, who:
- Familiar with major IT frameworks, terminology & tech stack;
- Have work experience in the IT field as Sales Manager;
- Communicate easily and are able to manage emotions, face, voice, and energy;
- Open-minded vision and creativity;
- Are on the 80th level of time and self-management: punctuality, following deadlines, creativity, and responsibility.
- Outreach speakers, sponsors, communities of giving tech domain;
- Follow your mentor's instructions & work plan;
- Interact with the marketing team.
To hold the first tasks successfully we need you to:
- be a fluent English speaker;
- be able to communicate politely, easily, and constructively;
- present yourself, our company, ideas, and future results;
- work with task managers, be able to prioritize and be responsible.
WE WELCOME CHARMING AND RESILIENT CHALLENGERS!
What we offer:
- Fix salary;
- High bonuses;
- Experienced mentor;
- You will communicatе with TOP speakers from Amazon, Google, Netflix, Microsoft, and other huge brands from Europe, the USA, Brasil from your FIRST working day;
- Standard perks / vacations;
- Ability to work remotely with flexible working hours!
HOW TO GET THIS POSITION:
- Make a short video in English (1 min): introduce yourself, tell us briefly about the experience you offer and what you expect from this cooperation;
- Attach a link to the video in the cover letter with your response to this vacancy;
- If your cv contains the necessary experience, and the video shows good English and pleasant communication skills - we will contact you asap;
- Get an invitation for an interview with HR;
- Pass an interview with the CEO, who will inspire you with our product, and start doing cool things with us!