The Business Development Team invites a Sales Manager/Business Development Manager to join their friendly band! Do you want to master the sale of complex variable IT services and immerse yourself in the US, UK, and Europe business culture? Looking for the most creative ways to find a lead, turn it into an opportunity, and finally make a close? If so, send us your CV to [email protected] or fill out our online CV, and don't forget to attach your cover letter in English.
- Common knowledge of the Software Development area, understanding of a product SDLC, and development methodologies. A degree in Computer Science or related work experience is a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills with at least an Upper-Intermediate (B2) level of English;
- Ability to Build long-lasting beneficial relationships;
- Experience in Sales (services and complex products) is a huge advantage;
- Solid Problem-solving and Analytical skills with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability;
- Attention to detail, the pursuit of excellence in day-to-day work;
- Be a goal-driven and determined person;
- Willingness to work from the office and relocation to Europe.
- Finding new leads;
- Following up on new business opportunities;
- Attending face-to-face meetings with clients;
- Establish long-term partnerships;
- Negotiations and contracting;
- Coordination and facilitation of pre-sale teams;
- Transform clients' ideas into reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth in a company with more than 28 years of history;
- The friendly and enjoyable team, amazing parties;
- Continuous training, courses within the company, getting the best industry-recognized certifications, and participation in world conferences;
- Regular performance assessments, transparent and motivational commission program;
- English courses with native speakers, medical and sports programs, and accounting support.
WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS
You will start with an engaging and helpful training program. In this part, you will be going side-by-side with your mentor. The program itself is divided into three parts that reflect the most popular types of projects that you will be working on. This training is valuable not only for new sales but also for experienced professionals since it contains essential information about the company's services, processes, and sales approaches. The second part of the three-month journey will be devoted to actual tasks and requests in order to apply the acquired knowledge in practice. You will still be assisted by a mentor, who will eventually decide whether you passed the probationary period.
Don’t hesitate and send your CV to [email protected], fill in the online application, or call us.
Do it today and have your online interview scheduled. See you soon!