Description & Responsibilities
Your role will be to help YouScan leadership team make faster business decisions based on data.
We already have a lot of business data accumulated across company departments (finance, sales and marketing, customer success and product). We use this data to build basic dashboards and track top-level SaaS metrics, with some basic segmentation.
You’ll need to take our business data analysis and data-driven decision making to the next level:
- Organize effective cross-functional reporting and analytics,
- Streamline our dashboards,
- Simplify evaluation of the effectiveness of our customer acquisition and retention,
- Support each department in their department-specific analytical needs.
You’ll be also responsible for creating a “single source of truth” for business data by integrating internal data-sets from CRM, Google Spreadsheets, accounting systems, user behaviour tools (with the support of our IT team).
Within your first month we expect you to be able to quickly answer questions like:
- “What’s the NRR of our Top-100 customers?”
- “In which customer segment our MRR growth is highest this year?”
- “Is it true that our customers paying by credit card churn more often than those paying by wire transfer?”,etc.
We expect you to be proactive — you’ll be working closely with CEO on the specific projects assigned by management, sure; but we mostly expect you to proactively lead the business analysis in the company, and find data insights to improve our customer acquisition and retention, and business in general.
We will measure your success in 6 months by checking with each department leader (sales, marketing, CS, finance) if they find it much easier to make decisions based on data.
- Data Analyst experience in SaaS business (preferred) or e-commerce business
- Good knowledge of SaaS metrics
- Basic programming/scripting skills
- Strong data vizualization skills
- Hands-on experience with Google Data Studio and/or Power BI, Tableau
- Good understanding of the pros and cons of different BI platforms
- Fluent business English
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of ML tools and techniques
- Presentation design skills
- The dream team of passionate people and strong internal culture www.linkedin.com/...ture-process-alexey-orap
- We will pay for your professional development ─ conferences, courses, books, etc.
- Hybrid work model: few days a week at the office, all other time — work from where you like it.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited vacation policy.