- 2+ years of experience integrating CRM/ERP systems or taking part in developing custom ERP systems from scratch
- Excellent understanding of Manufacturing, Quality Control, Inventory/Warehouse standard processes
- Experience with one of the following ERP systems: Odoo, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Net Suite, ERPNext, or similar
- You know how to interview users, extract project requirements, write specifications, and implement requirements within ERP system
- Experience doing GAP analyses
- You know how to define tasks for programmers to extend the ERP system
- You can easily train employees on how to use the ERP system
- You know how to test final ERP results
Nice to have Skills:
- some experience with Manufacturing companies
- SQL skills
- English pre-intermediate or higher
- In-office or remote position (up to you) with a flexible daily schedule
- Competitive salary
- Social Package and a bunch of bonuses
- Continuous training and education
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular career opportunities and salary review
- Involvement in high-level company planning and transparency about where the company is moving
- Extract project requirements and do a GAP analysis
- Write Specifications for ERP system built from scratch
- Cooperate with developers: specify tasks and test the quality of development results
- Consult, train and support ERP users
- Write documentation and conduct training
- Regular reports on project status and your results
About the Project:
For one of our clients, we need to automate company business processes.
This is a middle-sized manufacturing company that needs the integration of a new ERP system with proper processes in place.
You’ll lead the project and help us integrate a new ERP system along with adjusting their processes.
It’s a long-term project and you’ll be mainly busy with it full-time.