WHO WE ARE
We are Erbis, a full-cycle development team building innovative solutions to help entrepreneurs and enterprises change the world for the better. We are looking for Account Support Specialist to join our team.
Is an indie company based in Silicon Valley, California, that provides solution used by Fortune 500 companies helping them reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.
Aggregating data from more than 40 US-based and outside US carriers the system provides visibility for global supply chains, helping to enhance collaboration between multiple suppliers, customers, and supply chain partners by providing real-time insights about delivery costs, transactions, and other relevant supply chain information. Solution provides analytics tools that help companies not only control their shipping rates but also negotiate better contracts and identify fraudulent activities.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills. Ability to facilitate discussion.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking to process information from different sources.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills.
- Detail oriented and precise.
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback.
- Willing to learn as you go, with a “Do-It-Yourself” attitude.
- Experience in IT industry 2+ years, experience in business analysis 1+ years.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodologies and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability).
- Knowledge of requirements management tools.
- Experience with Databases, SQL, Oracle.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Masters degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
- Familiarity with EDI, XML, CSV and other data formats a plus.
- Familiarity with supply chain, logistics and/or transportation a plus.
- QA experience/background.
- Experience with SaaS.
- Working with UML diagrams.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools. Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, data flow diagrams.
- Get an understanding of our platform, understanding of customer business needs and their use of the system.
- Map client’s data fields to the ones we have in the application.
- Prepare integration requirements.
- Perform user-acceptance testing and validation.
- Troubleshoot mapping, creation of information, etc in prod and test environments.
- Maintaining project documentation/artifacts in up-to-date state.
WE HAVE SOME PERKS & BENEFITS. YOU CAN:
- Stay safe with our COVID-19 Prevention & Protection Office Policy.
- Choose your working mode and working hours.
- Get recharge with 24 working days of vacation.
- Get well faster with paid sick leave.
- Attend our free English classes.
- Join company parties, cultural, and sports events — due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- Participate in a recycling campaign in our cozy office.
- Count on refreshments to keep you energized throughout the office day.