NIX is seeking a talented Back-end Developer to join the team.
The company provides state-of-the-art software for athletic facilities. We are the holistic solution for managing sports venues, enabling owners and operators to save time and money with an easy-to-use, modern platform for managing all of activities, rentals and members. The recreational sports market is an industry that is expected to grow to more than $100 Billion in the US alone over the next 10 years, and we believe that by providing facilities with a comprehensive operating system, we can play an important role in that growth and become the software that powers and connects sports communities around the world.
Our founding management team consists of 3 experienced entrepreneurs with proven success in developing early-stage tech startups as well as operating large-scale business units and products for world’s leading publicly traded companies. We build a diverse team of smart, inquisitive, collaborative, enthusiastic people who want to join a fast-growing team, have a super strong work ethic and take pride in doing outstanding work and contributing to our culture. We are well-funded, income generating, and growing fast!
We are seeking a Senior Backend Tech Lead with 5 years of experience with cutting edge technologies.You will plan, design, lead and implement technical solutions and improvements as part of the development, PM, UX and QA teams.
We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their tasks and delivers them at the highest levels. Join an early stage startup with tremendous potential, make a significant impact and reap the rewards that come along with it.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated person who multitasks and demonstrates teamwork skills;
- You are on top of your game in terms of full stack development;
- You should excel at large-scale applications and frameworks, have outstanding communication skills, and process implementation experience;
- Agile is not a methodology, it’s your second nature.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field);
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Tech Stack [Advantage]: In-depth knowledge of AWS services, microservices architecture, microfrontends, DevOps tools, GraphQL;
- Experience with Agile software development practices;
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work;
- Previous experience as a tech lead mentoring juniors and conducting technical projects is an advantage.
- Writing efficient, high-quality, high-performance, and maintainable code in accordance with industry best practices;
- Lead product development and technical design processes;
- Work together with the product department, QA, UX, and others to coordinate tasks from a functional and technical perspectives to achieve business goals;
- You will be the lead responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products;
- Support testing and deployment of new features and products;
- Conduct code/peer reviews;
- Contribute from your knowledge to streamline the product life cycle;
- Implement new technologies that can benefit the company and product;
- You will be the lead responsible for the developing new software products and improving existing products.
If you believe you are ready and would like to join our team, please send your CV to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you!