Our client is Digital Intelligence Platform: mobile forensics, mobile data extraction, mobile hacking, digital forensics, digital intelligence, cloud forensics.
What will your job look like?
• You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality.
• You will design, develop and modify automation processes for deploying large scale, enterprise grade applications.
• You will be an expert for the core services of the R&D, source controllers, repository managers, monitoring…
• You will be handling CI/CD processes on Premise and on the Cloud, on Windows and Linux servers.
• You will be analyzing current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
All you need is..
• 4+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
• Ability to handle DevOps design and hands-on tasks.
• Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins declarative pipelines).
• Experience in build management tools and technologies – Jenkins, Dockers, Artifactory, NPM, Ansible.
• 1+ year of experience with Docker, K8S and microservices.
• Configuration Management experience with Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt).
• Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, EKS, ELB, Route 53, Autoscaling, Lambda).
• Understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, SSL, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
• Team work!
• Enthusiasm, experience new technologies.
• Self-learning capabilities.
• Experience to work in Agile/Scrum team.
• Good communication skills.
• Can do attitude!
• Software development experience (preferred).
• Azure devops server git TFS.
• Nomad,docker compose.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation).
• Experience with delivery of a SaaS product.
• Familiar with software security best practices.
Why you will love this job:
• Driving automation helping teams to work smarter and faster
• You will be a key member of a dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional growth.
• Be part of a great and professional team that builds Cellebrite intelligence digital forensics products.
• You will take an active part in a key transformation in how we operate and develop our software.
Про компанію Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
Отзывы о работе в Ciklum 1
Аноним - PM - Киев - работал c 2017 по 2017