On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
- Report, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Develop, update and execute test cases for new functionality and regression
- Troubleshoot issues independently arising during the testing phase and/or production
- Review, design, improve and maintain test cases for automated regression tests
- Collaborate with developers to enhance the quality of the application
- Support knowledge and skills sharing among the team
- Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and practices
- Understanding principles of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Familiarity with Web technologies (HTTP, RESTful API, JSON, NodeJS, etc.)
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB is a plus)
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex software requirements, specifications and standards
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details and ability to work on multiple projects in the same time
- Reliable, positive, proactive team player
- Good English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [email protected]
Відгуки про роботу в Ciklum 1
Анонім - PM - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2017 по 2017