On behalf of ADF Solutions, Ciklum is looking for an Automated Software Tester to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Join the leading software product developer of applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of computer security, computer forensics, and tactical site exploitation of computers and smartphones.
About the Client:
ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
- Fully understand User Stories to design automated test cases
- Create automated tests for the user interface (Python)
- Create automated tests for the business logic (Python, SQL)
- Find or create challenging data for the tests
- Maintain and update existing automated tests
- Monitor test suites and provide reports
- Work to increase test coverage
- 2+ year experience with manual testing of desktop applications
- 1+ year experience in automation testing
- Experience with data driven tests
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with SCRUM
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [email protected]
Відгуки про роботу в Ciklum 1
Анонім - PM - Киев - працював(-ла) з 2017 по 2017