The stable development of a specialist is possible only if his team is stable. At NIX, we are looking for a Middle .NET Developer, and we are sure that such a specialist will continue to grow professionally and will be able to reach new career heights.
- Follow an individual development plan with your supervisor and improve your skills based on that plan
- Participate in writing the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Expand the rich user interface and offer ideas for improving it
- Develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services
- Optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities
- Become a member of a team of professionals to achieve quality results efficiently.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in commercial software development;
- Expert knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Core
- Strong knowledge of relational databases like MS SQL or/and PostgreSQL
- Practical experience in integrations with REST Web Services
- Hands-on experience in writing unit test using the most popular frameworks like NUnit or xUnit
- Experience with Agile development methodology and working as a member of an Agile development team
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous environment.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with any cloud platforms (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge in containernization using Docker, orchestration and management of the containerized solutions
- Hands-on experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Background as team technical leader.
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
- A long-term strategy for your development as an expert, together with a team that has almost 30 years of professional experience
- Participation in large international projects that allow mastering new technologies and domains
- Educational events and professional training that will help you build a stable career path
- A flexible reward system where your income will depend on you and your desire to grow
- A friendly and cozy corporate culture with a minimum level of formality and bureaucracy
To start a successful career with NIX, send your resume to [email protected]. We will be happy to overcome new professional challenges together with you!